Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sexy Plus Size Dresses to Flatter Those Delicious Curves

Contrary to the general opinion promulgated by the majority of fashion circles nowadays, a lot of men really want women with luscious curves. I'm one of those men. And I'm married to one such beautiful and full figured woman. Jeniffer has been my wife for three years and my girlfriend for little more than six years before we got married. It's not always been perfect but I dearly love my wife and her full figure. I think she's the sexiest woman alive.
But sometimes it's really motivating her that's an even bigger problem. It gets too much when every commercial shows either a rock-solid and chiseled or grossly anorexic looking model. With these kinds of standards of beauty finding their place in everybody's psyches, chances are everyone who can't conform is bound to suffer some really serious feelings of inadequacy. And while she was still my girlfriend, Jeniffer would always cry in the night because she was feeling fat and because she felt that it meant that she wasn't good enough for me. However hard I tried to comfort her, it would always spring up again when she watched TV or looked at herself too closely in a full-length mirror.
And now I really think that she's wonderful the way she is but come my wedding proposal, I found it a bigger problem not with trying to convince her out of love for me but out of convincing her because she thought that no wedding dress on earth would be able to make her look good while walking down the aisle. Those were trying times
Thank god for plus sized wedding dresses! If we had lived some decades before ours we would have had a really major problem finding dresses that are a perfect fit for her. But then we were easily able to find a wedding dress that suited her perfectly. It was a lovely strapless A-line gown with a crystal beaded bodice. In short it was her dream wedding gown!
She looked lovely walking down the aisle and I'm so thankful for plus-sized wedding gowns. After our marriage, she never had any problems with feeling beautiful in any sort of attire.
If you'd like to discover the wonderful secrets of plus sized wedding gowns and all kinds of wedding tips, visit: http://fancyweddingattire.com/category/article-pages/wedding-dress-styles/plus-size-wedding-dress/

No comments:

Post a Comment